Provide Most Reliable Digital Gigabit Multichannel SerDes Solutions to the Automotive Market
Provide Smart LED Driver Chips to the Automotive Market for Dynamic Lighting Solutions
PACKET & FRAME BASED TRANSMISSION
- Supports video with HD and Ultra HD displays.
- Enables the transmission of multiple video channels on one connection (which supports advanced cockpit architectures).
- Supports 100 Mbps Ethernet and other serial interface protocols.
- Provides advanced diagnostic capabilities, including cable monitoring, for preventative detection of cable degradation.
DIGITAL LED SOLUTION FOR AUTOMOTIVE Next-Generation Viable In-Car Lighting
Integration of LEDs, LED controller and advanced communication link in one small 3mm package
- system cost reduction
Calibration of LED and driver during production process of LED module
- no binning classes, no bar coding
- calibration data stored in LED
- no look up tables in µC anymore
- system assembly using LED from the tape with guaranteed parameters
Bi-directional communication between µC and LED module with lowest latencies
- EMI robust design based on 2 Mbps communication
- no dedicated clock
- LED temperature can be diagnosed individually by µC
- efficient use of bandwidth due to individual addressing of each LED
Transceiver for ISELED's integrated connection
One central controller allows for vehicle-wide lighting control
- 40V robust design that meets automotive ESD and EMC requirements
- Low power mode and wake-up signaling
- Optimized for connectivity of LED-, sensor-, actuator-subsystems via unshielded twisted-pair cable
- 3GPIOs for control of external devices
- Single 12V power supply with integrated 5V DCDC controller for power efficient lighting implementation
- Cable connection length minimum ~5M